DREAMS of a MULTIMEDIA ARTIST

photography, fiber art, painting, stained glass, and creative writing...

WELCOME!

Thanks for stopping by, these are the dreams and musings of a mother with Asperger Syndrome who parents two children on the spectrum. Art is therapeutic for us, please enjoy.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fiber Art Dreams become Photography Dreams

Architecture has always appealed to me - in Italy it was doorways, in San Francisco it was firescapes...






I've spent so much time hidden behind the camera photographing markets and food that I realized this is my current artistic passion. So these are my favorite shots for the day. Enjoy a little piece of San Francisco through the eye of an Aspie.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!












2 comments:

  1. i think you should consider a vacation home near me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love that! Maybe we'll bring out Beaverhausen down soon :)

    ReplyDelete